Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Twitter Links and Marketing Art

I don't know if any of you are watching my Twitter updates at the bottom of the column to the right on this blog.  I am not tweeting too much except dates for the gallery, etc.  However, I am finding many links on Twitter about marketing art and using social networks to market art.  For those of you who are now hanging in the TVAL Gallery, you might follow up on the links in my RT's (re-tweets).  There is a lot of good information about websites and marketing.  I just RT'd three tweets from Art Marketing Secrets about open studios.  There is a lot of good advice in them for the gallery but also for the class shows and open houses we have been talking about holding.  AMS has an archive of all of their articles on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment