Friday, May 13, 2011

Gallery News

Yesterday the Temecula Valley Art League Gallery lost its lease and will be closing by the end of the month.  The art league will continue without a gallery for the time being, while they search for a new location.  It has been a great asset to the art community of Temecula.

I teach at the gallery so, as of the end of the month, I do not have a classroom space.  My next session is scheduled to start on Wednesday, June 1st.  I will have the session but am converting it to a plein air format for the summer, while I regroup.  I will post details on the blog as soon as they are available.

The theme for Session 3 is landscape color and design.  The new format will include painting on location for the early hours of the class, followed by a critique and lecture/lesson period.  

Life is always changing and it is my philosophy to go with it and find something good in the new opportunity.  There is always something to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment